If you have Linux installed on your machine, python is already installed on your machine. To install Python on Windows Platform follow the steps given below:
How to install python on Windows?
- step-1: Download python for windows from http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.7.3/(Download MSI installer).
- step-2: Run installer and it will install python into c:\python27(number 27 may vary according to version installed).
- step-3: Now we have to add environment variable for python. For this Goto: Control Panel > User Accounts > Change my environment variable( you can also Goto: Computer > System Property > Advance system setting > environment variables).
- step-4: Then create New variable named "path" and give value c:\python27(you can provide more than one value separated by semi-colon ).
- step-5: Now type python in command line window and you will go into python prompt(it will be like ">>>").
If you do all the step correctly then python is installed successfully on your Computer.To learn More Get book here Learning Python by Mark Lutz
See how to create twitter bot using Python at:The Python Tutorial for Twitter Bots
Ads Related Tags: Download free Python book Get free Tutorial on Python
Was this Information helpful?Yes No
- How to use Python in Web Application Development ?
- How to Install MongoDB (NoSQL database) on Windows 7?